Client: Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA)
Location: Northern, VA
Services: Construction Management Services
Completion Date: 2021
- Keville Enterprises Inc. is providing construction management services in connection with the CMSS services contract for construction management services associated with capital improvements at Reagan National (DCA) and Dulles (IAD) airports. Current tasks include:
- DCA Runway 4-22, taxiways and ramps project – The project consists of milling, pavement demolition; bituminous concrete overlay; and isolated sections of partial depth and full depth pavement repairs. The work also includes detailed observation of earthwork, excavation, embankment, sub-grade, undercutting for sub-grade stabilization, aggregate sub-base, storm drainage, airfield lighting, paving and material testing
- Secure National Hall this project includes the construction of two new security screening checkpoints (SSCPs) over the arrivals level roadway at the National Hall Level; conversion of National Hall to a post-security secure area; and other related improvements.
- New North Concourse (NNC) Package 2B – Apron and Utilities – This project provides the necessary enabling projects to support plane movements and storage for the construction of the NNC building. Including replacing 14 off-gate regional aircraft hardstand positions with 14 regional aircraft contact gates.
- Hold Bay #4 – The work includes removal of existing pavements and structures and construction of a new hold bay for aircraft deicing and parking, taxi lane, vehicular service road, glycol collection system, domestic water lines, vertical blast fence, fencing, area lighting, relocation of existing storage tanks, and new parking areas for glycol and fuel service vehicles.